Wednesday, November 21, 2012

so Phyllis decides

I NEVER WANT TO STOP EVER, but Honda cannot recreate it.
This sounds similar to another car company who shall remain nameless.
Oh, man. Sorry your legs are mushed, but like, we totally can't get the car to do it again. Uhhhhhhhhmz, what?

They've been taking Phyllis on the road, and she seems to be in full working order.
No accelerator sticking. No rug interaction [the suspected cause].
so now what? drivin' Beeze, I guess, while we wait for Honda head honcho to ch-ch-ch-check it out! Because I, for one, am hesitant to take 'er out on the open road. And back roads, for that matter.

quick character review: Phyllis is the name I use to describe the Honda Accord I typically drive whenever it misbehaves. Because " f*** you, Phyllis" is fun to say. Beeze is the Ford Taurus' name. I honestly can't remember the story behind that one.

But hey guess what!
everyone in our year passed the skills testing!
we are literally the best class of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment