Monday, November 5, 2012

dissatisfaction

November is almost as terrible as October was wonderful.

"guhhhhhhhhhhhh" is the only thought I have entertained today.
Off to go manufacture some endorphins naturally.
Maybe get back to that self-hate baseline.

-headdesk-

UPDATE: after a run and a little message-reading on my profile, I'm rocking a superficial self-esteem boost. I wish I had signed out before I read this message, however: "you can come over and cuddle if you wanna. nothin sexual about it, just wanna sleep tonight."

I... what? hi, person whose first name I don't even know. I would totally love to show up at your house at eleven pm for no sex. does that typically work on girls? is it nice that we're not heading back to my place and therefore, you insinuate that you trust I'm not a psycho who will burn down your house? is it nice that you're not pressuring me? because I feel like it's a little weird to skip straight to snuggling... and knowing addresses.

call me old-fashioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment