Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Caitlyn in motion tends to stay in motion

until acted upon by an outside virus.
or a barrage of adult beverages.
or quality time with a cute guy.
or four consecutive days of less than two hours of sleep.

or anything even vaguely distracting.
blurf. sorry.

My average number of steps in a day is 9000. My number of steps taken in one mile is 2373. Sooo, yeah. I only have to pepper in -- wait, summer math.

26.2 * 2373 =  62172.6 steps in a mile, approximately.
62172.6 - 9000 = 53172.6 steps needed to add to my daily routine to walk a marathon-length.

... that's not so -- okay, that's pretty unbelievable. I may have even skewed my results a little because I knew I was wearing a pedometer. who has time to take that many steps? looks like I have some work to do.

Starting tomorrow, I am going to wake up early (I'm thinking 7 -- anything earlier on a day off is purest blasphemy) and see if I can't up my step-count. get back on track, yeahhh.

How many days is it again to create a habit?? 21?

No comments:

Post a Comment